Whether your front yard is small, or large, P.O.P.S. Landscaping can help you make it beautiful for this spring with our top-quality services and knowledge. If you’re considering making the investment, it’s important to know that landscaping can add 10-15% to the value of your home by adding curb appeal! We have gathered a few ideas that could help you with the process of finding unique designs to fit your home’s style.
Like the simple look for your front yard?
If you have a smaller front yard, color and cohesion are going to add a lot to it. This will amplify your yard to look appealing while making a bold statement leading up to your home. After all, the front yard is what is seen first when arriving at your home. Don’t let the size of your space hold back on ideas you have! There are many ways to achieve the look you’re going for – regardless of space.
At P.O.P.S Landscape, we value the natural look of your yard, and we intend to take your landscaping to the next level by adding a seamless continuity. Having cohesion of the plants and features of your yard will create
Small Landscape Design Ideas:
- Rose bushes are a good choice for a classic yard improvement, and roses are one of the most popular plants to grow in Georgia. This is because of their beauty and smell, but also, they are relatively easy to maintain. Adding a bright color to your space will look great for the spring!
- If you don’t want large flower beds, maybe a garden fence is more for you! There are multiple styles to choose from: classic picket fence, garden wall, metal, logs, etc. This adds privacy and will keep animals out of your plants! This helps keep your yard looking beautiful and well kept.
- Add a stone pathway. It’s easy to create a unique and beautiful walkway to your door using different stone shapes. Adding a stone pathway to your yard or garden area would instantly bring a nice, clean look to the area while providing a place to step up to your front door.
- Flower bed bordering. As one of the simplest tips to give, this can elevate your flower bed quickly. Just adding mulch and a stone edge can do a lot for what could seem to be a bare area.
- One major tip with planting trees is to plant medium or large trees 30 to 50 feet away from the house, and small trees 15 feet away. This will prevent the growing roots from damaging your home’s foundation.
- Here are a few good tree options to consider for your front yard: maple, sweetgum, sweet birch, smokebush, witch hazel, ginkgo tree, katsura, red twig dogwood, etc. Witch hazel trees are great for small yards because they are not very big; the upright size only needs around 10 feet between the next one. It’s also practical and maintenance-free, as well as resistant to most pests/diseases.
- Invest in landscape lighting so your front yard can be seen at night as well. Not only does it add light to your yard for a visually pleasing look by accenting specific features, but it’s also an added safety feature to prevent any accident on your walkway or any other space in your yard. Outdoor lighting accentuates your space and provides safety, which is overall a great landscape design idea.
- Even if your yard is on the smaller side of the scale, a small fountain would be perfect for you if you’re looking to add a water feature to your front yard. Depending on what style you’d go for, most fountains don’t take up a lot of space. Here at P.O.P.S. Landscaping, our experts can help you decide on the best water feature for your home and take your landscape design ideas into consideration throughout the process.
Landscaping and Lawn Care in Marietta, GA
P.O.P.S. Landscaping offers a full range of landscape maintenance services, tailored to meet your residential or commercial needs. The more homes in one neighborhood we serve, the more competitively priced we can be on each property! P.O.P.S. also offers a full-service lawn maintenance program on an annual contract, weekly or biweekly service agreement. Our fee ranges from $250 to $750 per month for most residential or commercial properties. Turn your front yard into a beautiful landscape to enjoy this spring and summer seasons. It’s an investment that you will see a pay off, and raise the value of your home! Start the process today by giving us a call and asking about our referral program.